After you have changed your password, you may have to delete your old password
- In the top right corner of your screen, click on the magnifying glass and search for "Keychain"
- On the left-hand side of the pop-up, make sure you're in "Passwords"
- Go through the entire list and delete any saved credentials that have 'slu' in the name
- Open Control Panel, and then click on "User Accounts"
- Click on "Manage Credentials" or "Credential Manager"
- Select the any of the saved credentials that have 'slu' in the name and either "edit" to put in the new password, or "Remove from vault" to delete it entirely