If you wish to report confidentially, in which case your identity will not be revealed to University officials, nor will the University be able to act on your report), contact:
On Campus Confidential Resources
Call Security, x5555 and state simply "I need a counselor." You do not need to give a reason. Security will secure a counselor with no questions asked.
- Diana B. Torrey '82 Health and Counseling Center (315-229-5392) (for St. Lawrence University students only)
- Chaplain's office (315-229-5256) (for St. Lawrence University students only)
- Athletic Trainers (for St. Lawrence University students only)
- Tsewang Lama, International Student Advisor, (315-229-5552)
- Ashley Clover, SAFE Grant Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Lawrence University does not oversee the following campus and community resources:
- Student Advocates and Sexual Violence Advocates Hotline: (315-244-5466)
An Advocate is a member of a volunteer student group who serves as support for student victims of Sexual Misconduct. Advocates are not University officials and serve only as a peer group resource to students. Discussions with Advocates are not entitled to the same degree of confidentiality under the law as Health and Counseling discussions, but they are nonetheless treated as private under University policy.
Off Campus Confidential Resources (available to all except as noted)
- Renewal House (315-379-9845) Off-campus “safe housing” and Family Court Orders of Protection may be facilitated through Renewal House.
- Reachout 24/7 Crisis Hotline (315-265-2422)
- NYS Crime Victims' Board (800-247-8035)
- Employee Assistance Program (800-327-2255)
- AIDS Community Resources (315-386-4493)
- Planned Parenthood of NNY (315-386-8821)
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital (315-265-3300)