- 101 Languages: Verb conjugator
- Learn 101: Basic grammar lessons
- My Languages: Grammar courses on Grammar, verbs, vocabulary, and exercises to help with Swahili grammar.
- Noun Classification in Swahili: Grammar lessons about Noun Classification in Swahili
- Teach yourself Swahili: Link to a textbook written by Hassan Ali & Ali Mazrui (.pdf version)
- Verbix: Type in a verb and see it in all its forms
Vocabulary & Flashcards:
- Digital Dialects: Interactive online games
- Fun Lugha: Blog with multiple sections (lessons, videos & songs)
- Kiko Learn Swahili Course: Free online course to learn Swahili that is very comprehensive (audios & videos)
- Kiswahili Home Page (Kassim Abdullah): Introductory Kiswahili Lessons. Kiswahili is an African language spoken mainly by the people of eastern and central Africa.
- Kiswahili: On this site you can do free graded Swahili exercises and play language games.
- LangMedia: Swahili in Kenya: Authentic video, audio, and images filmed in Kenya and Tanzania. Emphasis is on practical topics such as greetings, shopping, eating out, and transportation.
- Language-school-teachers: Website contains online lessons from teachers of Swahili.
- Learn Kswahili online: Blog to teach vocabularies
- Learn Swahili: This site contains list of vocabularies covering multiple topics.
- Polymath: Contains vocabulary, phrases, lessons, and grammar.
- Surface Languages: Surface Languages provides free online language learning resources in Swahili (online games)
- Swahili 101: Free resources and information about the Swahili language.
- Swahili 101: YouTube-based course focusing on introductory conversation and basic vocabulary.
- Swahili Classes: Blog providing different training in Swahili by images, exercises, quiz, chat etc for students of all levels.
- SwahiliPod101 (YouTube): A YouTube channel for those wanting to learn conversational Swahili
- The 200 words project: Interactive videos (basic vocabulary)
- SwahiliPod 101: SwahiliPod101.com is an innovative and fun way of learning the Swahili language and culture
- Swahili Language and Culture: Contains history, dictionary, poems, and lessons.
- African Languages: Online dictionary
- The Swahili coast: Translates common words and phrases from English to Swahili. Pronunciation can be heard with the use of RealPlayer.