Over a period of time, the procedure in which facilities operations handles individual requests for painting maintenance or improvements has evolved into a situation which requires a review of the department’s policy.
It has become necessary to revise this procedure as a cost containment measure. The purchase, handling, storage, and inventory of several accent paint colors are driving cost increases that we can no longer sustain.
Painting requests will be initiated as they have in the past. The request will be reviewed by a facilities representative to determine if the painting is a required maintenance issue. If the request is denied by facilities, the request may be re-introduced as a departmental charge.
Henceforth, base paint color shall be Antique White, with the option of using one of six accent colors for a single wall and/or room trim (if desired).
1) Mulberry Patch - 70 70RR 43/104 -
2) Capri Rose - 63 70RR 19/190 -
3) Green Smoke - 1048 50GY 48/075 -
4) Cape Maryland - 1105 10GG 29/179 -
5) Protocol Blue - 1431 90BG 27/186 -
6) Misty Evening - 30BG 64/036 -
7) Stonehenge Shadow - 374 90YR 41/073 -
8) Ivory Beige - 10YY 68/110 -
Note: Colors may vary, due to color printer variations. For an exact color samples, please contact Facilities Operations at 229-5601.