Before beginning any event planning for an on-campus event, you are required to have a
confirmed room reservation. Reservations can be made through the room reservations
clerk at extension 5996 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When making preliminary arrangements, please complete the Event Request Form if you need any catering services and provide the following information. Please refer to the university's Catering Policy to assist with planning your event.
● Name of Group
● Day and Date of function and RSVP Dates
● Beginning and End Times
● Room Location
● Contact Person
● Your Telephone Number
● Type of Service Required
● Department and Budget Code to be charged
● Number of Guests Expected at Event
● Budget Parameters
● Programming Details
● Special Arrangement Requirements; head table, gift table, name tag table, AV/Media
needs, handicapped accessibility
● Weather; is a rain site required?
Catering Services Planning
Three weeks or more prior to event:
- We ask you to plan as far in advance as possible. Advance planning for your event is more cost effective for both you and us and allows to provide you with better service.
- Contact our catering clerk at 229-5996 or stop by the Dining and Conference Services office in Eben Holden Center, Room 111.
- Preliminary planning for large events should occur at least one month prior to the event.
- Orders placed with less than 24 hours notice may be charged a late fee of $25.00.
- Use our Catering Guide for menu selections and billing information.