Launched in 2013 and funded by a gift from Michael Arpey ’85, the LINC Program is designed to match first-year and sophomore students individually with a St. Lawrence alumnus/a who serves as a professional mentor. The program provides a structure for developing connections and sustaining the relationship for a year, with the goal of developing the student’s networking and industry skills as well as encouraging a longer-term mentoring relationship.
More detailed information about the program can be found in the LINC Brochure.
Information for Mentors
- Mentor Survey (Please Complete by August 28)
- Meet Your Mentor Weekend Hotel Accomodations (Deadline September 1)
- Meet Your Mentor Weekend Schedule of Events
- LINC Mentor December Check-In
- LINC Year End Assessment (Please complete by May 30)
Information for Students
- Sophomore Application (Submission Deadline April 7)
- First-Year Survey (Submission Deadline August 15)
- Fall Preparation Schedule
- Meet Your Mentor Launch Weekend Schedule of Events
- LINC Year End Student Assessment (Please complete by May 30)