Launched in 2013 and funded by a gift from Michael Arpey ’85, the LINC Program is designed to match first-year and sophomore students individually with a St. Lawrence alumnus/a who serves as a professional mentor. The program provides a structure for developing connections and sustaining the relationship for a year, with the goal of developing the student’s networking and industry skills as well as encouraging a longer-term mentoring relationship.
More detailed information about the program can be found in the LINC Brochure.
Information for Mentors
- Mentor Survey (Please Complete by July 17)
- Meet Your Mentor Weekend Hotel Accomodations (Deadline September 21)
- Meet Your Mentor Weekend Schedule of Events
- LINC Mentor December Check-In
- LINC Year End Assessment (Please complete by May 30)
Information for Students
- Sophomore Application (Submission Deadline April 7)
- First-Year Survey (Submission Deadline July 17)
- First-Year Interview Stream Application Requirement: Navigate to Interview Stream and set-up a new account using your new SLU email address. Record the LINC Mentor Program Interview by the deadline date of July 17.
- Fall Preparation Schedule
- Meet Your Mentor Launch Weekend Schedule of Events
- 2015 LINC NYC Trip Registration (closed)
- LINC Year End Student Assessment (Please complete by May 30)