Launched in 2013 and funded by a gift from Michael Arpey ’85, the LINC Program is designed to match first-year and sophomore students individually with a St. Lawrence alumnus/a who serves as a professional mentor. The program provides a structure for developing connections and sustaining the relationship for a year, with the goal of developing the student’s networking and industry skills as well as encouraging a longer-term mentoring relationship.
More detailed information about the program can be found in the LINC Brochure.
Information for Mentors
- Mentor Survey (Please Complete by July 1)
- General Mentor Interest
- Meet Your Mentor Weekend Hotel Accomodations (Deadline October 3)
- Meet Your Mentor Weekend Schedule of Events
- LINC Mentor December Check-In
- LINC Year End Assessment (Please complete by June 3)
- LINC Mentor Resource Sharing (contribute ideas or browse information)
Information for Students