There will be two alternative break taking place this spring break, March 15- March 21. One trip will focus on Affordable Housing with Habitat for Humanity and the other on Hunger and Urban Poverty with Campus Kitchens.
- There will be a total of 20 applicants will be chosen to participate in the Spring Break Service Trips.
- All students accepted will have to pay $50 fee to cover some of the cost of the trip. Financial assistance can be provided if necessary.
- Please complete and submit the following application by Sunday, February 16th at midnight.
- All applications must be completed through webform or they must be typed can be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions? Feel free to contact Ashlee Downing at email@example.com