Senior Class Dinner Dance & Social with Families
Monday, May 7 was the RSVP deadline to attend the Social with Families (Friday, 5/18) and Dinner Dance (Saturday, 5/19).
Pre-purchased tickets are required for these two events.
If you have any questions or if you have an existing reservation and need to make any changes, contact Timberly Hewitt at 315-229-5755 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Class of 2018 invites friends and family to celebrate their Commencement Weekend!
Invitations for these events were mailed to senior class students' home addresses at the end of March.
(Note: for overseas international students, invitations were mailed to the student's SMC).
If you have not received an invitation, please contact us.
Social with Families
Friday, May 18, 2018; 5-6:30 p.m.; Sullivan Student Center
- Members of the class of 2018 who purchase a Senior Week bracelet DO NOT need to purchase a ticket for this event
- Includes hors d'ouevres, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Please bring government-issued identification if you wish to enjoy beer or wine at the social
- Dress is business casual
Senior Class Dinner Dance
Saturday, May 19, 2018; 6:30 p.m.; Newell Field House
- Please note that members of the class of 2018 REQUIRE A TICKET for this event
- Live music and dancing
- Limited seating is available and is assigned (please indicate on your RSVP if you'd like to sit near another family)
- Includes meal, dessert, champagne toast to the class, two tickets to the bar for those 21+ (cash bar available for those who wish to enjoy more than two beverages; please bring government-issued ID)
- Dancing begins at 8 p.m.; for those wishing to attend the dance portion only you may purchase dancing-only tickets
- Dress is semi-formal
RSVP required by Monday, May 7, 2018 at 4 p.m. Please note that no refunds will be available after May 11, 2018.
For Seniors Only
Seniors- please note you must attend a mandatory class meeting to participate in Senior Week. There are two options to attend in 2018:
Friday, April 20, 3:30-4:30 p.m. (Gunnison Chapel) OR
Monday, April 23, 7:30-8:30 p.m. (Gunnison Chapel)
If you wish to participate in Senior Week, you must attend one of the meetings above and also fill out your Declaration to Graduate no later than Monday, April 30.
More details about Senior Week:
-Runs from Sunday, May 13 - Saturday, May 19
-Sunday-Thursday events require a Senior Week bracelet, which may be purchased at the Student Center Information Desk beginning Friday, May 4 at 4:30 p.m. and ending Friday, May 11 at 4:30 p.m.; you do not receive your bracelet at the time of purchase (see below)
-There will be designated bracelet pickup times. The first pickup is on Sunday, May 13 from 6-9 p.m. in the Student Center (2nd floor). Additional pickup times will be announced via email.
-Students who purchase a bracelet may attend the Social with Families on Friday, May 18 at no cost; students who do not purchase a bracelet may purchase a separate ticket to this event if desired
-All students must purchase separate tickets to the Senior Dinner Dance (not included with your bracelet)
-Students who are physically away from campus (3+2, off-campus study, and December graduates) should contact class advisor Laura Lavoie to make arrangements for meeting makeup, bracelet purchase, and bracelet pickup
Questions? Contact Laura Lavoie, Associate Director of Student Activities & Leadership, at email@example.com