Paper (for banners, copies, etc.)

Paper for Student Organizations

Paper is provided by the Office of Student Activities and Leadership to student clubs and organizations for the purpose of advertising events. Large rolls of paper for banners and banner making supplies (paint and die-cuts) are available in the A.C.E. office on the third floor of the Student Center. To access this office you must check out the office key at the Student Center Information Desk (you must have your ID with you to check out a key from the desk).

Colored paper for posters and copies is also available in the Office of Student Activities for your organization to use to advertise an event. Please note that the colored paper and banner paper should not be used for class or academic purposes and is only available for uses related to the promotion of student organizations.