Deadline to register is Monday, September 24.
Questions? Contact the office of Student Activities & Leadership, 315-229-5755.
Family Weekend Event Highlights:
- Mentalist Robert Channing, Friday at 7 p.m.
- Saints Football vs. Thomas More, Saturday at 1 p.m.
- Concerts: Laurentian Singers, SLU a cappella groups, SLUFunk, and organist Sondra Goldsmith Proctor
- Guided waterfall hike- advanced sign-up required! Call Nature Up North, (315) 229-5704
- Meet-and-greet opportunities and informational sessions with various faculty members across campus!
Why register for Family Weekend? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Speedy check-in: We'll have your name badges and helpful information for your stay ready for you!
- Option to pre-purchase special discounted meal passes to Dana Dining Center
- Families who pre-register online will receive one of our always-popular commemorative Family Weekend tote bags! (guaranteed to the first 500 registered families)
-Free entry to Saints Football vs. Thomas More (Saturday, 1 p.m.)--just show your Family Weekend name badge!
- Access to Newell Fitness Center all weekend--just show your Family Weekend name badge!
- Access to special events, including a continental breakfast with President Fox on Saturday and a complimentary continental breakfast Sunday morning
Below please find additional resources to assist you in planning your visit. Please note that information is subject to change.
How was your weekend? Please fill out our online evaluation form to give your feedback!