Fall Semester - $27,227
Spring Semester - $27,227
Total - $54,454
Room (non single):
Fall Semester - $3,807*
Spring Semester - $3,807*
Total - $7,614*
- Single room cost is $4,669 per semester
Fall Semester - $3,260
Spring Semester - $3,260
Total - $6,520
Student Activities Fee:
Fall Semester - $191**
Spring Semester - $191**
Total - $382**
Fall Semester - $5***
Spring Semester - $5***
Total - $10
Fall Semester - $34,490
Spring Semester - $34,490
Total - $68,980
* Room charges cover most on campus services including access to telephone service and local calls, internet services, SLU computer network, cable television service, laundry, residential programming and copies of transcripts.
** The student government has established a student activities fee that is billed and collected by the University on behalf of student government. This fee covers the expenditures of student organizations and is subject to change by student referendum.
*** Senior class dues are $15 per semester.
- All full time matriculated students enrolled at St. Lawrence University are required to enroll in the St. Lawrence Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) OR provide proof of alternative insurance coverage through a comparable plan. The plan administrator for SHIP during the calendar year 2018-2019 will be United Healthcare (UHC) and the annual premium for all students will be TBD.
- Estimated costs for books, supplies, personal expenses and transportation is $1,650.
- Comprehensive Fee for Off Campus Program is $34,294 per semester.
- Payment of the annual tuition entitles a student to enroll in any four courses in a semester, regardless of their unit value. Five or six courses that total no more than four and three-quarter (4.75) units are also allowed at no additional charge. Students taking fewer than 4.75 will be billed for full tuition.
- Late registration and course change - $50
- Overload election (per course unit) - $6,806
- Special/summer registration fee - $40