Four physics majors presented the results of their senior research at the 2016 Festival of Science on April 29th. Abstracts can be found on our Senior Research page.
- Xiaoying Claire Lu '16: "Genesis of the Dragon Lady: Chien-Shiung Wu’s Years in China and Her Contribution to the Discovery of Non-conservation of Parity in Beta Decay"
- Xiaoying Claire Lu '16: "Experimental Study of the Sensitivity of Four-Point Probe Sheet Resistance Measurements on an Inhomogeneous Sample"
- Xiaoying Claire Lu '16: "Experimental Study of Square Four-Point Probe Array Hall Resistance Measurements on a Circular Disc Sample"
- Harrison Schwarzer '16: "How to Weigh a Hydrogen Battery"
- Evan Smith '16: "Reducing L-Band Wide Observations of Optically Selected Galaxies"
- Zachary Sutton-Giglia '16: "Efficiency Enhancement of Polycrystalline Solar Cells under Surface Depositions of CdTe/ZnS Quantum Dots"