I am currently teaching Chemistry 222-Organic Chemistry and Chemistry 452-Instrumental Analysis.
Ph.D., Clarkson University, 1993
M.S. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Physical Geography, 1986
Organic Chemistry, 1989
B.S. Zhongshan Univ., 1984,
Environmental Science (Physical Geography)
- Ambient and Indoor Air Sampling Techniques for Gaseous and Particulate Species
- Aquatic Quality Monitoring; in situ field monitoring of chemical and biological conditions.
- Computer Modeling and Statistical Analysis in Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Remediation of Organic Pollutants
- Instrumental and Chemical Analysis of Environmental Pollutants
- Organic Synthesis and Characterization Using Chemical and Spectroscopic Methods