Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, several new policies have been put in place to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff.
- The maximum capacity for the climbing wall is 4 people.
- Wall is open for bouldering only.
- Be sure you have an up to date COVID test, which you should be prepared to show.
- Only current students and current faculty and staff may use the wall.
- You may only sign up for one 1-hour time slot per day.
- Reservation blocks start and end on the hour; if you show up late, you lose that time.
- Check in at Climbing Office and leave your ID.
- Masks are required.
- For COVID purpose, if you have your own climbing shoes bring them, if you don't have any will supply them.
- Visitors must be spaced out by at least 6 feet to maintain social distancing.
- Hands must be cleaned upon entering the facility.
Visit link here to reserve your spot in advance.
Never climbed before? Never fear! Our qualified and helpful staff are excited to help introduce new people to climbing. If you’ve never climbed or belayed before let us know and we’ll take care of everything.
Want to learn some skills? We got you! Ask any of our staff during normal climbing wall hours and they will be happy to teach you how to tie-in to the rope, belay your partner and check you off to climb and belay.
Eager to push yourself? Lead climbing, advanced movement and rope & rescues skills are a few of the clinics we run throughout the semester.
No matter your ability, our goal is to help get you on the wall and challenging yourself!
Monday-Wednesday, 2-10 pm
Thursday 2-8 pm
Sunday, 4-8 pm.