Official Sources for Reporting

If you wish to report discrimination or harassment based on protected identity to the University, whether seeking a formal response through investigation, seeking informal, nonjudgmental resolution, or seeking supportive measures only, you must file a written complaint with the Title IX Coordinator.  You may use this form if you wish:  Reporting Form

For Assistance with Questions: 

On-Campus Official Resources:

  • Hagi Bradley, VP and Dean of Students, (315-229-5311), Sullivan Student Center
  • Patrick Gagnon, Assistant Vice President, Safety & security and Emergency Management and Deputy Title IX Coordinator,, (315-229-5609), Torrey Health Center
  • Rance Davis, Associate Dean of Student Life, (315-229-5551), Sullivan Student Center
  • Any On-Campus Responsible Administrator listed in Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response. If you seek a trusted conversation partner, or if an employee is not listed as a Responsible Administrator and not designated a Confidential Employee, you may talk with that person and expect that person to assist you however you wish to be assisted.

Off-campus Official Resources:

You have the right to file a report with local law enforcement, the Canton Police Department (386-4561 or 911) or the New York State Police Sexual Assault Hotline (844) 845-7269).  Campus Safety can assist you in contacting law enforcement.  While you are not required to report instances of sexual assault to law enforcement, the University will assist you if you wish to do so.

New York State Department of Human Rights
One Fordham Plaza, 4th Floor, Bronx, NY 10458.   

New York State Supreme Court
New York County Courthouse
60 Centre Street
New York, N.Y. 10007 

United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission