Selected Resources for Epigenetics: Environmental Influences on Animal Development, Behavior, and Disease
Sites that may be browsed for topic ideas:
- Science - Print version also available in the Science Library.
- New York Times - Access to the past 3 years of the NYT online.
- Science Daily - Broad coverage of many scientific topics.
- Scientific American - Print copies are available in the Science Library.
- American Scientist - Print copies are available in the Science Library.
- Science Direct - Journal articles and book chapters published by Elsevier from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and more than 11,000 books. Covers physical sciences, engineering, life sciences, health sciences, social sciences and humanities. Coverage: 1995 - present
- PubMed - PubMed comprises over 22 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. PubMed citations and abstracts include the fields of biomedicine and health, covering portions of the life sciences, behavioral sciences, chemical sciences, and bioengineering. Coverage: 1940 - present
- MedLINE - (HINT Unclick the "Suggest Search Terms" box above the search boxes.) The Medline database contains bibliographic citations and author abstracts for articles from approximately 3,900 current biomedical journals covering the fields of medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the preclinical sciences. The database contains over 19 million references to journal articles in life sciences with a concentration on biomedicine. Coverage: 1950 - present