The GIS Program at St. Lawrence University offers large format printing to the SLU campus community with priority given to the Sciences. Printing services are available to students, faculty and staff for the printing of posters and maps Monday thru Friday 9:00 - 4:30. A departmental budget code is required for all prints to cover printing costs. Printing prices can be found here.
Getting started with your map or poster:
- For general information on printing and design please see the Poster design guidelines
- The standard poster is 36" x 48" printed on recycled paper.
- For additional assistance contact the GIS Staff.
- Please note that the use of the University seal or crest is restricted. See the Official University Seal Usage Policy.
- Posters will be printed in 2 – 3 days (48-72hrs). There may be delays due to the size of your poster, demand on the plotter, and availability of the network. You should plan on time required to produce a poster in your print request. When your request is completed we will notify you. Late requests may not be printed.
When you are ready to print:
When your poster is finished and ready to be printed, save it to T:/Atlas/Printjobs
Fill in the Print Request form below: