Summer Schedule at Launders Science Library
The ground floor of Madill Hall has seen some major changes over the course of the spring semester! Later this summer it will be home to the new Center for Student Achievement.
There is additional work in support of this project that will take place on the 2nd and 3rd floors in the science library. The current plan is to begin this part of the project as soon as finals have ended. To successfully support this work, there will be some changes in services at Launders over the summer.
- Launders Science Library will be closed from Sunday May 13th through Monday May 28th. However, if any student, faculty or staff member needs access to resources, we will be happy to arrange that. Please email Melissa Burchard (email@example.com) or call 229-5400 to make arrangements.
- When Launders re-opens on May 29th, access will be through the back door of Madill that is closest to Brown Hall (the southeast door) until construction is completed.
- The elevator will be operational during most of the project but it might require a little planning to navigate through the construction zone. Call 229-5400 to gain access via the elevator.
- Because of this necessary renovation work, there should be NO expectation of using Launders as a quiet study space for the summer session. Anyone who requires a quiet space should consider going to ODY, which is also air-conditioned, until the renovation is completed.
- Faculty desiring science-related research instruction during the summer should contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make arrangements.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while work is done in support of the upcoming Center for Student Achievement!