Researchers in Special Collections
During the summer of 2018 and the much hot and humid weather, researchers from around the world made their way to the SLU Libraries Special Collections.
Those researchers came from far-flung places such as Melbourne Australia, Cambridge England, Nuuk Greenland, Lenhartsville Pennsylvania, Hanover Pennsylvania, Lansing Michigan, Halifax Nova Scotia, Cambridge Massachusetts, and from various communities around the North Country.
For information on any of these collections, or on the holdings in Special Collections generally, contact either Interim Special Collections Librarian Paul Doty (email@example.com) or Archivist Assistant Paul Haggett (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The collections they worked with while they were in the Frank and Anne Piskor Reading Room included:
- The Owen D. Young Papers (MSS 87)
- The 16th New York Infantry (MSS 132)
- The KV Line Protest Collection (MSS 130)
- The Hill News
- The 1980 Winer Olympic Games (MSS 90)
- Stop the Olympic Prison (S.T.O.P.) Collection (MSS 54)
- Preston King/Simeon Smith Papers (MSS 13)
- George & James Redington Papers (MSS 23)
- Richard Ellsworth Canton Collection (MSS 69)
- Russell Family Scrapbook (MSS 119)
- Dr. William Crimmel papers (from the archive)
- Edward H. Neary Papers (MSS 210)
- Rockwell Kent Collection (MSS 175)