The new RefWorks, a streamlined, more fully-functional version of our legacy RefWorks tool, is now available to you at SLU. You can capture citations, set up and share folders to organize sources, create bibliographies, and append PDDs to establish your own full text, searchable database.
Although we’ll continue to offer both legacy and new RefWorks this semester, you might want to take a look at what’s new about new RefWorks…
- ADD PDFs - Easily download or drag stored pdfs and append them to your RefWorks entries.
- ANNOTATE PDFs – You can highlight, comments on specific passages, and take general notes on pdfs.
- CITE WEBSITES – “Save to RefWorks” tool simplifies the creation of website citations.
- SHARE FOLDERS – Streamlined sharing allows multiple users to view and update folders.
- SEARCH ACROSS THE DATABASE – Search citations as well as the full text of pdfs by keyword, author or title.
- SEARCH BY TAGS - Use system generated TAGS or create your own to enhance searching.
Questions? Please be in touch....