Information Technology and Disability Services currently maintains 9 concurrent use kurzweil 3000 network for Mac licenses. Please contact Disability Services to arrange for installation by Information Technology.
The computer must be connected to slu-wifi network to open kurzweil 3000 after installation. Connecting via the guest wireless network will not work.
- Mount the Kurzweil 3000 Network Mac.dmg from the \\saint\apps\infotech\installs\mac\kurzweil 3000\ network folder.
- Drag the Kurzweil 3000 icon to the applications folder.
- Open Kurzweil 3000 and enter 10.1.10.133 as the IP address of Engine
- product type should be set to LearnStation, click Connect
- User name is their St. Lawrence network username.
- Kurzweil 3000 should open
An account on the license server must be created for the student before the application can be used.