This article explains the restrictions and limitations of OneDrive for Business (ODFB).
- Up to 1 terabyte (TB) of data can be stored
- Individual files cannot exceed 2 gigabytes (GB)
- Up to 20,000 individual files or folders can be synced with the ODFB client
- File names beginning with a tilde (~) are not supported
- There is a 225 character limit for the file path (site name + site location + folders + filename) of files synced with the ODFB client
- The following characters are not supported in file names:
- For more information see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2933738