This article explains the process for restoring deleted files in OneDrive for Business.
Deleted items go into the recycle bin where they stay for up to 90 days. All deleted files and folders are permanently deleted after this period.
- Click on the Settings icon (gear) and select Site contents.
- Under Site Collection Administration, click Recycle bin.
- You will be presented with the contents of your recycle bin. Tick the check box next to the item(s) you wish to recover and click Restore Selection.
- You will be prompted for confirmation. Click OK to move the file(s) from the recycle bin to your OneDrive for Business library.
- To return to your files, click OneDrive in the top menu bar.