This article provides tips to ensure a successful course registration in APR 2.0 for everyone. The course registration process is a three step process: 1) meet with your adviser, 2) plan your schedule and 3) register for courses. Courses can only be added or dropped during registration periods.
- Make sure your Web browser is up-to-date and that your computer is in good working order.
- Do not log in to APR 2.0 using multiple devices in an attempt speed up the process. Log in to APR 2.0 using only one device.
- Do not continually refresh the page with the browser's refresh button while waiting for registration to open in an attempt to speed up the process. Click the blue box at the top of the registration page to update the page.
- Make sure you are selecting the right term when registering for classes.
- Make sure you are eligible for the classes you are trying to enroll in. Some classes require pre-requisites or approval that can prevent you from registering.
If you encounter a technical error during the registration process, log out, then log back in and try again. If you continue experiencing technical difficulties, contact the IT HelpDesk at (315) 229-5770.