All required forms can be downloaded from the Health and Counseling Services Web site (or call us at 315-229-5392 and we can fax copies).
As a full-time incoming student attending St. Lawrence University you are required to submit the following documents no later than July 20. Please see the Guide to Health Forms for more detailed instructions and an explanation of health requirements in the United States.
1. GENERAL HEALTH HISTORY
2. COMPREHENSIVE PHYSICAL EXAM
3. VACCINATION AND TUBERCULOSIS SCREENING RECORD
4. MENINGOCOCCAL MENINGITIS VACCINATION WAIVER FORM
You can send your forms in two ways:
If you wish to email your forms: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scan each page to a PDF format. Email forms from your SLU email account only. Forms sent from personal email accounts may be lost or not received.
- Check your SLU email on a daily basis in case the Health Center sends you a message or needs more information.
To send forms via mail, use the following address (remember to leave enough time for the forms to arrive by July 20th):
Diana B. Torrey ’82 Health & Counseling Center
St. Lawrence University
76 Park Street
Canton, NY 13617
You will need to allow at least two weeks for the mail to reach us. Remember that you will not be able to check into your room or attend classes until these forms have been received and all health requirements have been met.
For more information, call the Health Center at 315-229-5392 or e-mail at email@example.com.