For general inquiries on the university's process of retrieving your belongings, please visit this page. Please fill out the form on that page first; get confirmation of date and time of your move out date then fill out this form. If you have special circumstances that need to be taken into consideration, please give us at least 3-5 business days to make necessary arrangements.
INTERNATIONAL STORAGE is available for the summer (May to August) ONLY. We rent the unit from May until September. IF you will be studying off-campus in the fall, you will need to make other arrangements. When the storage units are removed in September, they will be emptied and the remaining contents will be donated. If you have things you no longer need, or things you would like to donate, please take advantage of SLU Reuse by placing your belongings in the designated locations around campus.
International Storage is located in the F Lot, which is near Security parking lot. Storage unit #2.
Rules and regulations:
- Students must completely clear out their room
- Fill out the International Storage online form
- All items must be labeled with FULL Name, Student ID, and box# (for example, if you have 4 boxes, each box should have a designated box# 1, 2, 3 or 4)
- While you can store your mini-refrigerator or microwave, you CANNOT store larger items like armchairs and couches. If you do, these items will be removed and donated.
- All items must be sealed in bags, containers or boxes
- When you place items in the storage bin, stack your belongings instead of spreading things in the middle of the unit. Use space in the back first.
- Items can be placed in the storage container starting now and retrieved in August. All items must be removed by the first day of classes.
- Although the storage unit will be locked, you will be storing your belongings at your own risk.
- When it is time for you to store your belonings, you will sign out the storage key from the Dispatcher at Security.
Do you need a cart to help you move? Please submit a work order with your name and room number requesting one and facilities will give you acess: https://www.stlawu.edu/facilities/work-orders Please be mindful that there are only a few carts available at a time so you shoulrd request one ASAP and then return as soon as you are done using to ensure others have access to the cart as well. PLEASE NOTE- If you submit a work order to request a cart to finish moving your belongings, IT IS IMPORTANT to include drop off/pick up locations and times.
By filling out this form, you acknowledge that the University is not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen property that are stored in international storage. You also acknowledge and confirm that all individuals registered on this form and you will strictly follow all guidelines, policies, and restrictions pertaining to the University's move out process.