Poster submissions are due April 15, 2019
Posters for the FYS Research Exchange Festival are printed by Office Services.
- Students must fill out the Poster Print Submission Form (https://stlawu.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/Requests/ServiceDet?ID=28665&SIDs=2967) in order to have their posters printed (enter FYSRE for the budget code when filling out the form), plus submit their posters below.
- Please include your name (somewhere) on your poster and as part of the file name.
- To print all the posters in a timely manner, posters for FYS RE will be printed on recycled paper. This is the default standard paper. There will be no reprints unless approved by your faculty member.
- Posters must be created at 48" x 36".
- All posters must be saved in PDF format. (Including those created in PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Poster Files must be named FYSRE[insert course number]_[insert your last names] e.g. FYSRE2052_Clinton_Obama_Trump
- Font sizes should be 100pt for big titles, 50pt for smaller headings, and 25pt for text.
- Poster cannot have solid black or solid dark backgrounds.
- Use the Insert menu in PowerPoint, rather than cutting and pasting, for inserting pictures.