Important Dates for First Year and New Transfer Students
(You must sign in using your SLU credentials to complete and submit the forms.)
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
- FYP college, housing, and academic interest forms are due (these are mandatory).
- If you are interested in attending a pre-trip, please complete and submit the application by this date.
Mid-June - Pre-trip acceptances will be emailed to those who applied
Early July - FYP placement and housing information emailed to your SLU account
July 11-24 - Cyber Advising (contact your FYP advisor) to begin discussing your course selections and planning for the fall
Friday, July 20 - Student health forms are due
Wednesday, July 25 at 12:00pm EST - APR2 opens for fall course registration
Tuesday, July 31 - APR2 will be closed in preparation for lab registration the next day
Wednesday, August 1 at 12:00pm EST - APR2 opens for lab registration
- Fall athletic teams arrive on campus (check with your coach).
- International First Year students arrive on campus for International Orientation (check your SLU email)
Wednesday, August 22 - Pre-trip students arrive on campus (check your SLU email)
Sunday, August 26
- All other FY and new transfer students arrive on campus
- Family Orientation (ends after Matriculation)
- New Student Orientation begins
Tuesday, August 28 at 10:10am - First FYP Class
Wednesday, August 29 - Fall semester classes begin