Lab Registration for Intro Science Labs Opens
For incoming FY and transfer students planning to take science courses with labs: Lab Registration for Intro Science Labs opens at 12 Noon [EST] on Wednesday, August 1. APR will remain open until the day before classes begin in the fall.
The courses which are affected include:
- BIOL 101 – General Biology*
- CHEM 103 – General Chemistry*
- PSYC 101WL – Intro Psychology w/Lab (this does not affect those enrolled in PSYC 101NL – no lab)
- GEOL 103 – Dynamic Earth
- PHYS 103 – College Physics
- PHYS 151 – University Physics
PLEASE NOTE – Students should still register for the appropriate lecture section(s) on Wednesday, July 25. This does not affect other courses with labs (i.e. foreign languages).
FOR GENERAL BIOLOGY AND CHEMISTRY – Both of these courses have respective peer pods (biology) or peer workshops (chemistry). While the biology peer pods are required, chemistry peer workshops are optional. Students will also need to wait to register for these respective pods/workshops on August 1.