Financial Aid Online Access Instructions
The financial aid component of the SLU Portal allows students to view, interact, and accept financial aid award resources. The Financial Aid staff will continue to prepare the majority of student aid notifications through the end of June.
Access the SLU Portal for Financial Aid Acceptance
If on campus click here to access the SLU portal.
If off campus:
1. In a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome - Safari is not supported.) navigate to desktop.stlawu.edu
2. Click the monitor icon on the right for VMware Horizon View HTML Access
3. Login using your SLU Network login information
4. Click on the monitor icon for Windows 10 Lab
5. You are now logged into the SLU Virtual Desktop Lab. In this lab, click “start” and open Internet Explorer
6. Type saints.stlawu.edu into the navigation bar
7. Under “Colleague Web Access” on the right side of the SLU Portal, click to expand Financial Aid
8. Choose “Accept or reject my financial aid awards”
Questions regarding online access to the SLU Portal should be directed to the IT Help Desk by calling 315-229-5770 or emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org. The IT Help Desk is open from 8 am until 5 pm Monday through Friday during the summer.
Questions regarding your financial aid resources, once you have viewed the SLU Portal, should be directed to the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or by calling 800-355-0863.
Coming soon is information regarding fall semester billing statements and Monthly Payment Plan (TMS) updates. Fall semester bills will be available online and mailed home in early July. More information can be found at Student Financial Services.