In April 2023, St. Lawrence will celebrate 56 years of the Spain program by offering Laurentians an exclusive opportunity to learn about the diverse culinary traditions of the country. Participants will enjoy foods and wines from four different regions while also learning about the changing cultures that make up Spain’s multicultural mosaic. Laurentians will celebrate and experience some of the rich history of the St. Lawrence Spain program as well. Led by the renowned Dr. Marina Llorente, Charles A. Dana Professor of Hispanic Studies, who has directed the Spain program four times, participants will explore the theme of past and present culinary traditions by learning about Spanish cultures, innovations in technology and renewable energy, as well as the country’s challenging political climate.
• Explore Spain’s diverse culinary traditions and cultures, past and present
• Learn about the rich history of Spain and the current challenges and innovations that the country is confronting
• Stay in several unique Spanish cities
• Meet students, faculty, and homestay families in the St. Lawrence Spain program in Madrid
• Experience how unique the St. Lawrence-Spain connection is
A deposit of $1,000 is due no later than October 1, 2022 to reserve your spot. This travel experience is first come, first serve and space is extremely limited. To reserve a space register at https://alumni.stlawu.edu/spain-travel-experience23.