Check out what's new at Dana Dining Center:
- Noodle Bowls - 3 different broths and an array of fresh herbs and vegetables.
- More grains, rice and legumes.
- Less mayonnaise based salads.
- Various Ethnic food nights.
- New coffee in Dana - based on taste test. French Roast as standard coffee and Jamaican Me Crazy as the flavored house coffee (as well as others throughout the year)
- Don't forget some old favorites:
- Omelet Station at Saturday Brunch
- Waffle Station at Wednesday breakfast and Saturday/Sunday Brunch
- Pasta Saute / Stir Fry / Chicken Parm Nite / Taco Bars
Check out what's local at the Northstar Cafe:
- Pizza Station: We now offer 10 inch pizza from family run Paesan's Pizza out of Albany, NY
- We have partnered with Old World Provisions of Troy, NY to be able to offer true NY delicatessen deli meat. This is also available at Time Out Cafe.
- Father Sam's Wraps are produced in the Buffalo area of New York. We will be offering 4 flavors: white, 100% whole wheat, Pesto garlic herb (nut free), and Jalapeno cheddar.
- Allergic to nuts? Our pesto sauce is nut free.
- Are you Vegetarian: We have updated our flavor profile on our black bean burgers to a spicy chipotle black bean burger. It's a veggie-style burger made from black beans, whole kernel corn, tomatoes, and mild green chili peppers.
- Also, Time Out Cafe will feature soups from JC Soups in Malone, NY.