Millwheels, Time Out and Johnson Grab and Go all open on Wednesday Jan 20, 2021
QUARANTINE DIETARY NEEDS
We ask that if you are in quarantine or your dorm is put on a precationary quarantine and you have any dietary needs, or are having any questions or issues related to meals, please contact me directly email@example.com or Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org and our office number is 315-229-5995 (typically open Mon-Fri 8-3:30pm). We do not want any students to be worried or stressed about meals during this time so please contact us if there are any concerns.
Thank you all for the support and understanding during these times. If any further changes need to be made to our regular dining operations we will update the website.
All the best,
As per State Mandate - the Northstar Cafe, Jack's Corner and Sun Roasters coffee will close at 10pm daily starting on Friday Nov 13th.
Dining Services Updates
There have been many updates, changes and additions to dining services for the fall. Please read through the details below and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Let’s start with the fun stuff
- We have partnered with Paesan’s Pizza out of Albany, NY, a family run business since 1994, to offer our guests a delicious, Brooklyn style 10” pizza https://paesanspizza.com/ You can order this pizza at Northstar Café
- We have partnered with Old World Provisions out of Troy, NY to offer a true New York delicatessen, with four generations of experience starting in the streets of New York City in 1950 https://www.oldworldnaturals.com/ This deli meat will be served at Northstar Café and Time Out
- Through our current coffee partner, Sun Coffee Roaster, we will be offering a new line of canned organic tea drinks from Teatulia. https://www.teatulia.com/about-us.htm You can find these tea drinks at Northstar Café, Time Out & Johnson Grab & Go
Important Changes to Note
Due to the need to social distance we anticipate longer wait times in our dining facilities. To make sure we are able to serve our students during the lunch hour we ask that faculty and staff dine with us from 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. The exceptions to this request is a new dining location called Millwheels and the concessions stand (see details below). We are hopeful the limited hours for faculty and staff during the lunch hour will be short lived. We will send out an email to notify you when that changes.
In every dining location the following protocols must be followed:
- Wearing a mask while in any facility, only removing when you sit to eat
- Keeping 6 feet of distance while waiting in line
- Keeping 6 feet of distance while sitting
- Follow directional signage to maintain safe traffic flow
There will be no catering on campus until further notice
Please let us know if you have questions to the changes in dining this year. We look forward to serving you!