Thank you for your interest in returning to the Community Mentor Program.
- Rising sophomore, junior, or senior
- 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA
- Good social standing with the University
Please Note: CMs are hired for an entire academic year. Any student planning to study abroad in fall (2019) and/or spring (2020) should still apply during regular recruitment to secure a spot within the program.
Before beginning this application, please have the following documents ready to upload:
- Cover Letter (no more than 250 words): Please reflect on your professional and leadership growth, as well as how this position will continue to support your remaining time at SLU and for future goals.
- Current (unofficial) Transcript
- Current Resume
Recommendation Forms: Please forward the Recommendation Form to your two references.
- Name of SLU Faculty/Staff who will be completing recommendation form
- Name of Community Partner Agency who will be completing recommednation form.
Deadlines & Details
Please login to complete the application form below.
All application materials are to be submitted online by Monday, April 1, 2019, 4:00pm.
Please contact Erin Brooks, Coordinator of Student Experiences for CBL, at email@example.com or 315-229-1890