Only 10% of US college students study abroad! Be one of the outliers and expand your horizons
Off-campus study will help you:
• develop intercultural skills;
• become a more informed global citizen;
• re-examine your identity and your culture;
• learn a new language and/or develop cross-cultural communication skills;
• study a new topic or area of interest or learn about an on-going interest from a different perspective and
• increase your career prospects! Employers want to hire employees with diverse experience in different cultures.