The St. Lawrence connections you made during your time on campus and beyond have (in possibly more ways than one) helped you get where you are. Our alumni jump at the chance to offer advice, feedback, and encouragement and are known for their willingness to drop everything so they can help another Laurentian. They do this because others before did the same for them.
Through Career Services, you have unique opportunities to connect with students, on and off-campus, and impact their career exploration and education of industries.
Here are a few ways to sign up and get involved today!
- Participate on-campus/off-campus through industry panels
- Become a Career Advisor, through the SLU Group on LinkedIn
- Mentor a Student through the LINC program
- Host a student for Shadow-A-Saint (Alumni Fire)
- Host a Site Visit for students at your place of employment
- Conduct a Mock Interview though Phone or Skype
Also, we welcome all alumni to give back by hiring a student! Find out more here.
Thank you for considering volunteering with Career Services! If you have any further questions, please email or call 315-229-5906.