Travel Expense without travel card | St. Lawrence University Business Office

Travel Expense without travel card

Employees who have traveled on university business and don't have a university travel card should report their travel expenses by completing an expense report using the template provided below. After entering required information, the file should be printed and supporting receipts/document attached. The expense report must be signed by the employee and the approving supervisor before being submitted to the Business Office. Questions regarding this travel expense report should be directed to Janet Rowe at X5575.