You will need to add one or two zeroes to the beginning of your ID number, as the number needs to be a total of nine digits long.
A Community Wide Account (CWA) is a declining balance account that can be used for purchases at on-campus operations such as the Brewer Bookstore, Dining Services locations, and vending machines. Employees who use the CWA at dining locations such as the Time-Out Cafe and Northstar Cafe receive a 10% discount on purchases.
Deposits or additions to the CWA may be made on-line by registering at http://www.stlawu.edu/business/get-mobile-community-wide-account Funds added online will be available immediately for use.
Deposits or additions may also be made by cash/check at the Business Office in Vilas Hall, or payroll deduction (minimum amount of $25). Employees wishing to make deposits by payroll deduction (PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE FUNDS WILL NOT BE DEPOSITED INTO ACCOUNT UNTIL THE NEXT PAYROLL DATE), should send an email to the Business Office and include the following information:
1. Amount to withhold each pay period
2. Number of months for withholdings (minimum of 3, maximum of 12)
3. Employee Name and ID Number
If deposits or additions are made via payments to the Business Office or payroll deduction, employees can expect to have funds available for use by the close of the next business day, or payment withheld from their next salary payment.
The terms and conditions of a CWA are listed below:
- Account holder must have a valid Campus ID Card in order to access his or her CWA. St. Lawrence University is NOT responsible for the use of any lost or stolen Campus ID Card if the loss or theft is not properly reported. A lost, stolen or damaged Campus ID Card should be reported immediately to Security and Safety as ext. X5554.
- No cash withdrawal can be made from this account.
- Use of the account for purchasing is limited to on-campus operations such as Brewer Bookstore, Stafford Fitness Center Classes, Outdoor Program, Dining Service locations, vending machines and participating off-campus vendors.
- Any balance remaining at the end of a semester will automatically be rolled over to the next semester.