In collaboration with other New York Six schools, SLU has partnered with Christopherson Business Travel to provide support and assistance to those traveling on University business.
Services Available Through Christopherson:
- Travel Desk staff that are accessible 24/7/365 with a dedicated St. Lawrence University telephone number : 1-800-285-3603
- An online booking tool for domestic and international travel
- Assistance with individual and group travel
- Assistance reserving air, lodging, and ground transportation
- Assistance for stranded or delayed travelers
To access AirPortal, go to the University Travel page and select the “Christopherson Business Travel” link. You will use your SLU username and password to sign-in.
Some of our common questions about the use of the University travel agency are:
- Do I have to use the travel agency for university travel? No, it is not mandated that you use it, however, it is strongly encouraged, and we think you’ll find value in the pricing and service they provide.
- Can I still get my points when using the travel agency? Yes, this system allows for the use of your personal points programs for airlines, hotels, rental cars.
- Can I book group travel? Yes, they have a team dedicated to group travel that can be contacted via email at UniversityGroups@cbtravel.com
- What happened to Travel Guard? Travel Guard discontinued its corporate travel agency services.
A link to participate in either training will be posted to the University Travel page, which can be found from the Business Office home page. For those unable to attend the live demo, a recorded version will be posted.
For assistance using the Concur online booking tool you may contact Christopherson directly at: 888-535-0179 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Christopherson will not send you marketing or unsolicited email messages, so please pause and do not become a victim of a potential future phishing message.