In our holistic application review, St. Lawrence University is looking for students who are academically driven and passionate about the world around them. The following are required pieces for a complete application to St. Lawrence University.
- Common Application
- $60 application fee or fee waiver
- Official copy of your high school transcript
- Official standardized exam scores (optional)
- Counselor letter of recommendation
- Two academic recommendations from teachers who have taught you in high school
- Resume (optional)
The first-year student application deadline is February 1. The application deadline to enroll for the spring semester is November 1. If you're interested in applying for one of our Specialty Scholarships, you must apply by January 10. Please reference our Deadlines page for further details. Interested in applying Early Decision? Visit our Early Decision page for more information.