In our holistic application review, St. Lawrence University is looking for students who are academically driven and passionate about the world around them. The following are required pieces for a complete application to St. Lawrence University.
- Common Application
- $60 application fee or fee waiver
- Official copy of your high school transcript
- Official standardized exam scores - optional
- Counselor or other school official letter of recommendation
- Two academic teacher recommendation letters
- Resume - optional
The first-year student application deadline for fall 2017 is February 1, 2017. The application deadline to enroll for spring 2017 is November 1, 2016. Please reference our first-year student deadline page for further details.
If you have done your research and you are certain we are the school for you, submit your application and apply now.
Interested in applying Early Decision? Visit our Early Decision page for more information.