Due to space limitations, only a few long-standing organizations have been assigned offices. Therefore, keep in mind that having an office is a privilege and with it comes certain responsibilities. Organizations with offices must use their offices regularly and appropriately in accordance with the organization's goals.
- keep offices clean and well organized on a daily basis.
- comply with the University recycling policy.
- maintain proper key control and accountability - there is a check-out system at the Information Desk.
- remove from sight all office items and organizational materials at the end of the academic year in preparation of the University's summer conference activities.
- Personal items such as refrigerators, trunks, rugs, books, etc. may not be stored in offices over the summer (use Thelmo storage).
Any infraction of these regulations will revoke the organization's privilege to have an office.