The Class of 2017 invites friends and family to celebrate their Commencement Weekend!
Invitations to these events were mailed to students' home addresses over spring break. (Note: invitations for overseas international students were mailed to their SMC)
The deadline for RSVPs was Friday, April 28. Please note that the final date for refunds is May 12, 2017.
Social with Families
Friday, May 19, 2017; 5:30-7:30 p.m.; Sullivan Student Center
- Members of the class of 2017 who purchase a Senior Week bracelet DO NOT need to purchase a ticket for this event
- Includes hors d'ouevres, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Please bring government-issued identification if you wish to enjoy beer or wine at the social
- Dress is business casual
Senior Class Dinner Dance
Saturday, May 20, 2017; 6:30 p.m.; Newell Field House
- Please note that members of the class of 2017 REQUIRE A TICKET for this event
- Live music and dancing featuring The Flying Wedge
- Limited seating is available and is assigned (please indicate on your RSVP if you'd like to sit near another family)
- Includes meal, dessert, champagne toast to the class, two tickets to the bar for those 21+ (cash bar available for those who wish to enjoy more than two beverages; please bring government-issued ID)
- Dancing begins at 8 p.m.; for those wishing to attend the dance portion only you may purchase dancing-only tickets
- Dress is semi-formal
Please note that no refunds will be available after May 12, 2017.
You may call or email the Office of Student Activities with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-229-5757.