The Class of 2018 invites friends and family to celebrate their Commencement Weekend!
Invitations for these events will be mailed to students' home addresses over spring break. (Note: for overseas international students, invitations will be mailed to the student's SMC).
Social with Families
Friday, May 18, 2018; 5-6:30 p.m.; Sullivan Student Center
- Members of the class of 2018 who purchase a Senior Week bracelet DO NOT need to purchase a ticket for this event
- Includes hors d'ouevres, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Please bring government-issued identification if you wish to enjoy beer or wine at the social
- Dress is business casual
Senior Class Dinner Dance
Saturday, May 19, 2018; 6:30 p.m.; SLU campus--specific location TBA
- Please note that members of the class of 2018 REQUIRE A TICKET for this event
- Live music and dancing
- Limited seating is available and is assigned (please indicate on your RSVP if you'd like to sit near another family)
- Includes meal, dessert, champagne toast to the class, two tickets to the bar for those 21+ (cash bar available for those who wish to enjoy more than two beverages; please bring government-issued ID)
- Dancing begins at 8 p.m.; for those wishing to attend the dance portion only you may purchase dancing-only tickets
- Dress is semi-formal
RSVP required by Monday, May 7, 2018 at 4 p.m. Please note that no refunds will be available after May 11, 2018.
You may call or email the Office of Student Activities with questions: email@example.com or 315-229-5757.