St. Lawrence University presents student account bills electronically.
- Your user ID is your SLU network username.
- Your password is in the format nnnnmmdd as follows:
- The last 4 digits of your student ID number are nnnn.
- Your month of birth is mm (use zero for the first digit if you were born in a month prior to October).
- Your day of birth is dd (use zero for the first digit if your day of birth is before the 10th day of a month.
- Receive an email notification when a new bill is available.
- View the most recent bill, and prior bills. File previous bills to storage.
- Use the "Shared Access" feature in the "My Profile" section to add parents or other individuals to the account for notification and payment.
- Choose to receive paper bills in the "My Profile" section.
- On-line payment options include electronic check payment only.
Questions pertaining to electronic billing may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.