Change of Address or Phone number

Do you need to change your address or update a phone number on your student record?  You will need a Change of Student Information form.  We require your signature for any changes to be made to your personal student record.  If your parents/guardians have a change of address, we need their signature as well.  Please feel free to stop by, call, or email with any questions.