Enrollment Verifications: For Students
St. Lawrence University contracts with the National Student Clearinghouse to service third-party enrollment information requests (loan / insurance companies, scholarship groups, employers, etc.).
- All enrollment requests from companies or employers should be directed to National Student Clearinghouse at http://www.studentclearinghouse.org, where your enrollment information can be accessed on a 24/7 basis. Please pass this information on to those requesting enrollment verification from you.
- Enrollment information is available for current and past semesters.
- Future enrollments called pre-certifications are available from the Clearinghouse for fully registered students (excluding first semester first-year students) three weeks before the beginning of the Fall or Spring Semester.
- Current students can also print their own enrollment verification through APR. The enrollment certificates are available free, 24/7. Simply logon to APR, click the APR tab at the top and select “Enrollment Verification - Student Self-Service” from the left-hand menu.
- This is the fastest way to get a certificate to verify your enrollment. Please try this first if directing third parties to the Clearinghouse is not an option (such as verification for ski passes).
If you find that more detail such as GPA, class rank, or subscriber ID # needs to be included in your verification, please call or e-mail the Registrar's Office to discuss this request. Student signatures are required for any requests including grade or GPA information.