Saranac Lake artist creates world of "Max and Pinky"
- Artist: North Country Public Radio
- Title: Saranac Lake artist creates world of "Max and Pinky"
- Album: St. Lawrence University on NPR
- Year: 2007
- Length: 4:30 minutes (4.14 MB)
- Format: MP3 Stereo 44kHz 128Kbps (CBR)
A lot of cartoons and children's books wrestle with the ups and downs of friendship, often by telling the story of kids and their animals. There's Charlie Brown and Snoopy. Calvin and Hobbes. Opal and Winn-Dixie. Fern and Wilbur. An artist and illustrator in Saranac Lake hopes to add his own set of best friends to that pantheon. Maxwell Eaton has created a series of children's books about the adventures of Max and Pinky, published by Knopf. Brian Mann has our profile.