- The Science Shop is located in Bewkes 230, next to the elevator
- Science shop technician: Brian Berg
- Phone: 229-5107
- Hours: M, W, Th, F, 11:00 am - 5:00 pm. Closed on Tuesday.
The shop is well equipped with tools for your repair and project needs, including:
- Milling machine
- Table saw
- Drill press
Here are some photos of recent projects, sorted by academic department.
- Routine maintenance, trouble shooting, repair and calibration of lab equipment
- Design and construct gadgets for lecture demonstrations
- Fabrication of precision devices for experiments
- Work with students to construct apparatus for research projects
Work Order Form:
- Work orders can be found at the shop. Please discuss your project needs with Brian.