Six senior physics students presented the results of their research at the 2015 Festival of Science on April 24th. Abstracts can be found on our Senior Research page.
- Christina Gay '15: "A Further Exploration of Bohmian Mechanics"
- Michael Avanzato '15: "Free and Bound Chladni Plate Experiment"
- Sophie Foreman '15: "The Single Photon Quantum Eraser"
- Meagan Gadzuk-Shea '15: "Analysis of Heterobimetallic Materials by Raman Spectroscopy"
- Abagael Giles '15: "Is Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity a Scientific Theory"
- Joshua Martell '15: "Using Ultrasound to Determine the Speed of Sound at Different Ethanol Concentrations"