Physics Seniors Present at Festival of Science 2016
Fri April 29, 2016
Four senior physics majors presented the results of their SYE research at the 2016 Festival of Science on April 29th. Photos of all the student presenters can be found on our 2016 Festival of Science page.
- Xiaoying Claire Lu '16: "Genesis of the Dragon Lady: Chien-Shiung Wu’s Years in China and Her Contribution to the Discovery of Non-conservation of Parity in Beta Decay"
- Xiaoying Claire Lu '16: "Experimental Study of the Sensitivity of Four-Point Probe Sheet Resistance Measurements on an Inhomogeneous Sample"
- Xiaoying Claire Lu '16: "Experimental Study of Square Four-Point Probe Array Hall Resistance Measurements on a Circular Disc Sample"
- Harrison Schwarzer '16: "How to Weigh a Hydrogen Battery"
- Evan Smith '16: "Reducing L-Band Wide Observations of Optically Selected Galaxies"
- Zachary Sutton-Giglia '16: "Efficiency Enhancement of Polycrystalline Solar Cells under Surface Depositions of CdTe/ZnS Quantum Dots"