Notable Alumni to Present to St. Lawrence Students
CANTON — Nine distinguished alumni will participate in a career panel, conduct informational interviews, and present to classes as part of the Laurentians in Residence program at St. Lawrence University.
Laurentians in Residence brings alumni leaders to campus to connect with students, faculty and staff. Alumni with careers in finance, law, entrepreneurship, environmental conservation, education, energy and medicine will be on campus for classroom presentations, group meetings and informational interviews.
The main event will be a panel discussion that will take place at 7:00 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 10, in the John W. Hannon Jr. '44 Room in the Sullivan Student Center. The panel, sponsored in part by the Alumni Executive Council, will focus primarily on students’ career interests, however faculty and staff are also encouraged to attend.
On Friday, Oct. 11, panelists will offer students 30-minute information interviews throughout the day. Students are strongly encouraged to contact Career Services to schedule an informational interview with a panelist.
This years Laurentians in Residence include:
- Hank Anderson ’07, regional sales team leader at Bloomberg LP
- Cindy Arcate ’77, president & CEO at Power Options, Inc.
- Jennifer Archie ’83, attorney and partner at Latham & Watkins
- Kevin Arquit ’75, attorney and partner at Simpson Thacher & Bartlett
- Charlie Daugherty ’75, managing partner at Stanwich Advisors
- David DeFazio ’92, attorney at DeFazio Law Office and entrepreneur at Wyoming Whiskey
- Brian Desrosier ’80, CEO at Desrosier of Greenwich
- Pam Musk ’85, director of centers and education at Audubon New York
- Stacey Silvers ’88, owner and plastic surgeon at Madison ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery